eco.kid Organics Daily Tonic Leave-in Conditioner 500mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
Daily Tonic is an all-in-one product for shape, protection and care. It separates into two distinct layers when not in use because we refuse to use synthetic chemicals in our formulation to get the two components to stay fused. All that is needed is to shake well before use. Daily Tonic contains no artificial preservative, colouring or fragrance, is proudly readily biodegradable and waterway friendly.
Daily Tonic is rich in plant-derived moisturisers that naturally bind and sustain moisture to nourish away knots and tangles. It is incredibly effective as a detangler and promotes a healthy shine.
eco.kid’s Daily Tonic contains 3% pure essential oils. These plant essences contain natural phyto-chemicals which assist against head lice in two ways:
The natural marine bio-polymer contained in Daily Tonic has excellent film-forming properties.
It gives hair the additional strength it needs, coating individual strands with a flexible, homogenous, non-flaking film for perfect styling and protection from external influences.
Our research proves it gives increased bending strength of between 5-12.5%, reduced combing damage and substantial cuticle protection against moisture loss and environmental damage.³ The results are excellent in terms of appearance and feel: shiny hair, healthy ends, excellent shape and hold.
The bio-polymer used in Daily Tonic also has anti-dandruff effects due to its ability to inhibit the growth of “Malazessia furfur”, which is the naturally occurring dandruff causing fungus found on the skin.
Daily Tonic envelopes the hair shaft in a protective film, which helps hold fly-away hair down that lice love to use for transfer. It is totally water soluble, however it has exceptional binding properties to the hair which helps make hair unattractive to head lice.
Prevents fly-away and fluffy hair. Head lice use these loose hairs as a primary source of transferring from one head to another without the need for the two heads to ever come into physical contact. ³ Source Cognis International.
Shake well. Spray as required onto the hair and scalp prior to combing paying particular attention to the nape and behind the ears. This is where head lice are most likely to lay their eggs. Work gently through the hair with a comb or brush dispersing evenly throughout the entire length.
It is suitable for everyday use on children over three years old. Ideal for styling the hair up in a pony tail or braid for school or controlling fluffy “bed hair” in the morning. Our unique trigger pack design makes application easier for children to use themselves. Spray into childrens’ hats to help make them unattractive for lice.
Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to any essential oils. A test patch should be carried out prior to use on sensitive or infant skin.
It creates effortless combing and gentle hold. This is an all-in-one product for shape, protection and care.
- delicate hair that becomes easily tangled;
- brushing or combing out “bed hair”;
- putting hair up in ponytails or braids;
- lying down fluffy or frizzy hair;
- naturally curly, ultra fine textured hair;
- coarse, unruly hair;
- normal, oily or dry scalps;
- itchy or scaly scalps;
- children over three years old.
- helping to make hair unattractive for head lice; and
- delicate and sensitive skin.
- Contains 100% pure essential oils.
- Adds strength to fine, brittle hair.
- Reduces hair breakage by more than 80%.
- Nourishes hair to prevent frizzies.
- Contains natural wheat peptides to soothe the skin.
- Assists in the prevention of dry hair and scalp.
- >98% plant derived, organically certified and/or wild harvested ingredients.
- Readily biodegradable.
- Natural plant moisturisers
- Waterway friendly.
- Effortless combing and detangling.
- Free of Parabens, Artificial preservative, artificial fragrance and artificial colouring.
- Contains natural solvent plant oils to assist in cleaner rinsing.
- Smells nice to us but not nice for head lice.
Ingredients: Aqua (Spring Water)*, Chitosan Lactate (Ultra Marine)*, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut)*, “Botanical Complex” (Cocos Nucifera, d’Limonene, Melaleuca Quinquenervia, Leptospermum Petersonii, Backhousia Citriodora, Backhousia Anisata, Pimpinella Anisum, Eucalyptus Radiata, Mentha Piperita, Citrus Paradisi, Santalum Spicatum, Callitris Intratropica)*, Vegetable Oil (and) Glycerin (and) Lauryl Glucoside (and) Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate (and) Glyceryl Oleate (and) Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Coconut)*, Coco-Glucoside (Coconut)*, Coco-Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate (Coconut), Dicaprylyl Ether and Lauryl Alcohol (Coconut)*, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein*, Andiroba Oil (Carapa Guianensis)*, Lecithin (and) Tocopherol (Vit E) (and) Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C) (and) Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citral†, Geraniol†, Linalool†, Farnesol†, Citronellol†, Eugenol†, Nerolina†
>3% pure essential oils.
Synthetic and paraben free formula
>97% wild harvested/certified organic/pure plant essences
Product of Australia.