Lifefactory Reusable Glass Bottle with Flip Cap 650mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
Slim and mobile. The Lifefactory Glass Bottle with Flip Cap 650mL is great for those with a big thirst. The silicone flip top seals when plugged but is not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag leakproof.
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
- Lifefactory glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap; flip top made of silicone
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 650 mL (22oz)
Currently available in Royal Purple or Ocean Blue colour with a hexagonal style silicone sleeve
Height (with handle up): 27.5cm
Cap width: 8.25cm
Base width: 8cm
Capacity: 650 mL
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime