Magsorb Transdermal Magnesium Oil 250mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
70-80% of us are deficient in magnesium and yet this shortage is largely ignored by mainstream medicine. Magnesium is profoundly linked to heart health, mental health and protection from degenerative disease. This critically important mineral is directly linked to over 350 different enzymes and indirectly linked to thousands of others. Enzyme reactions govern every bodily process and every enzyme is fueled by adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Magnesium activates ATP, the powerhouse of all living creatures.
How to use MagSorb™:
- Magnesium oil can be taken orally, applied to the skin, used in footbaths and full body baths or sprayed into mucus membranes.
- 30 mL can be added to a warm footbath and the feet soaked for 30 minutes.
- 60 mL of MagSorb™ can be added to a bathtub and this will be more cost effective if the bath is shared!
- Topical applications can vary from 5 to 10 mL. It can be sprayed under the arms (doubles as a highly effective deodorant) and on the feet. Up to 30 mL can be sprayed or massaged all over the body. Begin with low dosage and dilute if stinging occurs.
- Every 30 mL of MagSorb™ contains 3300 mg of actual magnesium which is absorbed in as little as 30 minutes. This is far more than can be tolerated by the digestive system during oral magnesium supplementation.