Mt. Retour Bergamot Organic Essential Oil 10mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
Scientific Name: Citrus Aurantium Var. Bergamia
Part of Plant: Peel
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Italy
Ingredients / Active Ingredients
100% certified organic Bergamot Essential Oil
Let Mt. Retour take you back to the purest mountain. Mt. Retour 12 Quality Assurances (MTQA) TM guarantees the quality product for everyone.
• Fresh, sweet-tart, with a slightly spicy balsamic undertone, widely used in perfumery (together with neroli & lavender) and oil blends to bring mental clarity.
• Powerful healing effects / great for creating a relax and happy feeling against depression and low self esteem
• Natural detoxifier : prevent premature aging of skin, excellent effects on oily skin conditions and acne, psoriasis, eczema.
• Relieving urinary tract infections and inflammations, boosting the liver and stomach
• Should not apply directly on the skin unless mix 3 % in carrier oil.
Characteristic & Properties
The essential oil obtained from the fruit of the Bergamot tree has a citrus-like aroma but also a spicy undertone.
This tree is native to South East Asia, but was introduced to Europe and particularly Italy. Bergamot essential oil is named after the Italian city of Bergamo in Lombardy, where the oil was first sold.
Relieves urinary tract infections and inflammations such as cystitis, boosts the liver and stomach.
Fights oily skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, as well as cold sores.
As a natural skin toner and detoxifier it may prevent premature aging of skin and may have excellent effects on oily skin conditions and acne for some individuals.
Helps against depression caused by fatigue or unreleased tensions and frustrations.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
Bergamot oil can cause burns when used on a sensitive skin which is then exposed to sunlight.
Store below 30°C
Australian Certified Organic.