Mt. Retour Frankincense Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
Mt. Retour Frankincense Certified Organic essential oil 10mL
|Scientific Name||Boswellia Neglecta|
|Part of Plant||Gum|
|Method of Extraction||Steam Distilled|
|Country of Origin||Somalia|
Let Mt. Retour take you back to the purest mountain. Mt. Retour 12 Quality Assurances (MTQA) TM guarantees the quality product for everyone.
• Delicately sweet, resinous and woody undertones
• Alleviate anxiety and depression.
• Anti-inflammatory properties of frankincense very effective as a treatment for joint pain and arthritis
• Rejuvenate the skin, treating acne, bacterial and fungal infections, and to treat wounds and scars.
Characteristic & Properties
- Frankincense has delicately sweet, resinous and woody undertones.
- Astringent : Tones, lifts the skin. Prevents wrinkles and loss of skin firmness
- Sedative: It induces a feeling of mental peace, awakens insight.
- Fades away scar and after marks of boils and acne
- Alleviates anxiety and depression
- Anti-inflammatory properties of frankincense very effective as a treatment for joint pain and arthritis
- Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
- Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
- Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
- Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
- Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c
- Do not apply directly to skin
- Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
For applying on the skin, it should be mixed with carrier oil
Australian Certified Organic.