Mt. Retour Lemon Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
|Scientific Name||Citrus Limonum|
|Part of Plant||Peel|
|Method of Extraction||Cold Pressed|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
Lemon is one of the most popular fruits in the world and is used for culinary purposes as it is a good source of vitamin. Lemon juice is one of the most popular drinks in the world.
• Stress : Lemon has a refreshing smell like a summer fresh air. Soothes headaches, migraines and muscular problems
• Balance oil production, improves greasy skin & hair
• Immune System: Lemon oil has high vitamin content and therefore it helps in increasing the immunity of the body.
• Fight against infections, aids the digestive system
• Vaporisation & blended massage oil, treats colds, flu, lack of energy, fatigue, lifts spirit.
Let Mt. Retour take you back to the purest mountain. Mt. Retour 12 Quality Assurances (MTQA) TM guarantees the quality product for everyone.
- Refreshing smell like a summer fresh air.
- Fight against infections, aids the digestive system
- Soothes headaches, migraines and muscular problems
- Balance production of oil & acne, clear greasy skin and hair.
- Vaporisation & blended massage oil, treats colds, flu, lack of energy, fatigue, lifts spirit.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
Lemon essential oil should be avoided by pregnant and be diluted before application.
Store below 30°C
Australian Certified Organic.