Mt. Retour Patchouli Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
A special deep and earthy oil, with a rich, spicy aroma. Mt. Retour Patchouli Certified Organic essential oil 10mL
Scientific Name: Pogostemon Cablin
Part of Plant: Dried Leaves
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Ingredients / Active Ingredients
100% ceritified organic Patchouli Essential Oil
Let Mt. Retour take you back to the purest mountain. Mt. Retour 12 Quality Assurances (MTQA) TM guarantees the quality product for everyone.
• A special deep and earthy oil, spicy aroma, sourced from Indonesia
• Grounding and balancing effect on the emotions. Great for fighting depression and anxiety,
• Antifungal and antibacterial: Great for insect bites, insect repellent e.g. bedbugs
• Helps break down cellulite, water retention, speeding up healing, and preventing formation of ugly scars.
• Cool down inflammations, alleviates rough, cracked, dehydrated skin.
• Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, but large doses may cause loss of appetite in some individuals
Characteristics & Properties
Patchouli oil has a rich musky-sweet, strong spicy and herbaceous smell.
This particular Patchouli is dark, warm, well-aged, and it has a fantastic, deep aroma.
Heals cuts and wounds and also speeds up the fading of scars and wound healings
Tones muscles and breaks down cellulite
Sedative : Calm down inflammation and hypersensitivity of nerves
A great deodorizing action, and helps when feeling hot and bothered.
Treat rough, cracked and overly dehydrated skin and is used to treat acne, eczema, sores, any fungal infections, as well as scalp disorders.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops in full drawn bath.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Store below 30˚c
Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children
User Guide / Precautions
It is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing, but the smell of patchouli oil may be a little persistent for some people and large doses may cause loss of appetite in some individuals.
Store below 30°C
Australian Certified Organic.