Mt. Retour Sweet Orange Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
Sweet Orange Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
|Scientific Name||Citrus Sinensis|
|Part of Plant||Peel|
|Method of Extraction||Cold Pressed|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
Is very uplifting and helps with depression
Anti-cellulite properties for massage.
The orange is native to China but is now a common in the United States and the Mediterranean region. The oil is usually extracted by cold expression from the peel of the orange fruit; however, it is also possible to distill sweet orange oil, although distilled orange oil is more likely to oxide more quickly than cold pressed sweet orange oil.
- Stress : Sweet Orange scent promotes joyful vigour. Assists mental relaxation in times of depression and sadness.
- Alleviates coughs and colds : Aids in digestion.
- Anti-Cellulite : An excellent massage blend for anti-cellulite treatment.
- Skin : Helps to balance skin conditions, especially dull and oily skin.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children.
User Guide / Precautions
Always dilute orange essential oil in a carrier oil or lotion base before applying to the skin
Australian Certified Organic.