Mt Retour Tea Tree Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
We use Australia Post Parcel for shipping orders for delivery within Australia:
- $8.50 for orders up to 500g
- $10.95 for orders 500g - 5kg
- $20 for orders over 5kg
- We also offer free shipping for orders over $100 – this is calculated at checkout; just remember to select the free shipping option.
Using Australia Post Parcel ensures that your order arrives safe and secure and tracking is provided with this service.
Tea Tree Certified Organic Essential Oil 10mL
|Scientific Name||Melaleuca Alternifolia|
|Part of Plant||Whole Plant|
|Method of Extraction||Steam Distilled|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
A native Australia anti-bacterial that helps oily and acne prone skin.
Helps alleviate colds and flu.
Characteristic & Properties
Tea Tree oil is beneficial to all family members. They will benefit from the deep cleanser and antiseptic properties. It is one of the most common all-rounded trees in Australia.
- Antifungal, antiseptic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antiviral.
- Very common in treating ailments from dandruff to athlete’s foot. This aromatic oil protects and heals the skin from insects and spider bites when used in combination with lavender essential oil.
- The continuing use of tea tree oil will help in keeping germs and bacteria enter your body so it is suitable for body wash or shampoo.
- Tea tree oil is a natural cleanser and the refreshing herbal scent will keep the skin feel refreshed.
Treatment for acne skin
- Always dilute tea tree oil prior to usage
- Simply add eight to ten drops of tea tree oil to a natural base face wash and use twice a day. -- To dry out pimples, place a drop of DILUTED tea tree oil on the affected area. Live the oil overnight and the pimple will be almost gone by the morning.
Tea tree oil can also be used to treat dandruff. Mix ten drops of tea tree oil with sulfate free shampoo. Leave the shampoo for five minutes on the scalp, gently massage and rinse. Your scalp will feel refresh and the oil will diminish the fungus causing the dandruff.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to 10 ml carrier oil
Bath: 5 drops
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of vaporizer
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to skin
Keep out of reach of children.
Always dilute tea tree essential oil in a facial wash, shampoo or lotion base before applying to the skin
Tea tree is a multi-purpose essential oil which has very powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. You can use it on a cotton bud and dap on your acne because of its powerful antibacterial properties.
Store below 30°C
Australian Certified Organic.